MWR Financial Events, Webcasts, & Calls
Customer Support: 800-997-5090 Mon.-Fri., 9AM-5PM ET (6AM-2PM PT); email email@example.com
- Jan. 09, Wed., Raleigh, NC: 7PM Business Briefing, Overture Crabtree Conf. Center, 4408 Marriott Drive, Raleigh, NC 27612; host Jatasha Harris, 518.528.9976 (cell)
- Apr. 04, Thu., Orange Park, FL; 7PM Business Briefing, Courtyard by Marriott, 610 Wells Rd, Orange Park, FL; Conference room; host Scott Becker, 904.318.4889 (cell)
- Apr. 27, Sat., Baltimore, MD: MWRF Corporate Regional Event, 9AM-5PM; Sheraton Balt.-Wash. at BWI Airport, 1100 Old Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090, 443.577.2100; tickets $39; register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/make-wealth-real-super-saturday-event-tickets-55180768163.
BUSINESS OVERVIEW PRESENTATIONS:
- Mon., Tue., Wed., Thu. 8PM (7PM & 9PM CT, 6PM & 8PM MT, 5PM & 7PM PT): Rep. Business Overview Call (for guests), call 857.267.6933 (no pin needed)
- Thu. 8:30PM ET (7:30PM CT, 6:30PM MT, 5:30PM PT): Corp. Business Overview Call (for guests), call 319.527.2529.
- Mon. 8:30PM ET (7:30PM CT, 6:30PM MT, 5:30PM PT): Corp. Training & Update Call (for reps), 319.527.2529.
WEBCAST DIRECTIONS & ZOOM APP DOWNLOAD
When getting on a webcast for the first time, go to the site at least 10 to 15 minutes early, in case you have any connections problems. If everything goes smoothly, it only takes a minute to connect.
You can listen to the webcast over your computer speakers, or you can dial in using the number posted after you connect. If the audio doesn’t work on your computer, you can view your computer and listen over your phone. If you’re listening over your computer, at the bottom-left there’s a microphone icon and webcam icon to mute/unmute audio and turn on/off your webcam. It’s suggested you mute your webcam and audio as soon as you connect, if you’re not speaking to anyone. Webcasts are usually muted when the presentation begins, but if you mute yourself you’ll never be surprised.
If you’re driving, you can call in and listen-only. Even if you can’t connect over the internet to view the webcast, you can always call in to hear it, so you can listen from your car or wherever you are!
You can download the Zoom mobile app so if you’re riding in a plane, train, or automobile, you can watch webcasts on your cell or internet device:
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
- iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id546505307
Copyright © 2019 DJDoubler. All rights reserved.